This talented team of digital forensics experts and software solution developers has been honing their craft for more than 20 years. Compared to all other digital forensic companies, SalvationDATA is the only integrated digital forensic solutions provider, meaning they have the capacity to cover all aspects of the field, ranging from:
Their diverse range of services has secured them long-lasting partnerships with key industry figures from various fields, including IT, finance, corrections, law enforcement, military, and others. Moreover, SalvationDATA is the only digital forensics solutions provider that offers database forensics software, thus earning them the title of industry innovator and pioneer.
Apart from that, SalvationDATA earned its industry recognition with a diverse portfolio of cutting-edge digital forensics software tools:
- Digital Forensic Lab (a one-stop comprehensive digital forensics solution)
- VIP 2.0 (cutting-edge forensic video analysis software)
- DBF (the only database-oriented digital forensic tool in the industry)
- SPF Pro (the leading mobile forensics solution)
- SVR for HikVision (a targeted video footage extraction and recovery tool)
- DRS (data recovery system for computers and storage media)
Last but not least, SalvationDATA offers courses, certifications, educational programs, and training, all designed to help you reach the next milestone in your law enforcement career and get a promotion and increased recognition in your field.
You can become proficient in:
- Basic forensic data recovery
- Elementary DVR analysis
- Basic mobile forensics investigation
- Expert forensic data recovery and acquisition
- DVR forensics
- Mobile forensics
- RAID and databases
- and more!
Flagship software: Video Investigation Portable (VIP 2.0)
SalvationDATA’s VIP 2.0 can be used to examine any CCTV surveillance system and scan the footage recorded for clues that play a vital role in the resolution of a case, even if the files are corrupted, damaged, or deleted.
It works with essentially every DVR and NVR brand in the market. Its Motion Detection feature can pinpoint the moments of interest and even automatically determine the speed and direction of the object. Thanks to its Ultra Transcoder and Player functionality, you can play and export the footage in various different formats, all while making sure it’s fully admissible in court.