Specific Database Forensics DBF6300 updated functions are as follows:
1. Support selecting multiple sources at a time to add when adding data source in image type.
2. Support obtaining version information when parsing MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL database files.
3. Support the creation of custom case types for the case management.
4. Support inputting the database name when connecting to the SQL Server online database.
5. Support for parsing imported spatial coordinates when analyzing the database files in SQL format.
6. Support for parsing imported function when analyzing the database files in MySQL(substring,cast, convert) and SQL Server(replicate, convert) formats.
7. Support recording search history for “Key Search” function.
8. Support exporting the original filed names when selecting to export “Column remark” for “Export data”.
9. Support automatically segmenting files that are too large to be opened normally when exporting data in Excel format.
10. Fix known bugs and improve product stability.