Questions in HD Doctor For Maxtor
Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- What´s the FW/PCBA/Head change condition?
- A HDD is detected ?ATHENA?in BIOS and ?!!!!!!?by MHDD, how to repair it?
- There is no seeking sound at HDD power up, what’s wrong?
- How to repair read-only HDD?
- Which kinds of HDD support the function of section/head depop?
- A 4D040H2 HDD clicks at power on and can’t be detected, but I want to get the data out. What should I do?
- The console sounds twice at power on when connecting a HDD to it and automatically power off, and it’s the same at next power on. What should I do?
- How to operate HOT SWAP PCB?
- Why does the program report error when I backup ROM for 6L160P0033211 HDD?
- Does Salvationdata tool support SATA-HDD?
- How to low-level format SA-C?
- A DiamondMax Plus 8 has no bad tracks and can be normally partitioned, but it runs very slowly, any suggestion?
- What’s the difference between Low-Format Defined SA and Low-Format Entire SA?
- How to recover bad sector of SA?
- What’s the format of module displayed in the table of software?