Sophisticated Video Evidence Capturer
VIP (Video Investigation Portable) 2.0 promotes the efficient and effective extraction and recovery of digital media evidence for law enforcement and investigators by utilizing the forensically sound manner approach, audio and video evidence can quickly, easily and securely be recovered directly from CCTV DVRs, save you from expensive and time-consuming process and give you a smarter video Investigation with lower cost.
VIP 2.0 can get access to the normal or even non-functioning DVR surveillance systems such as burnt, watered and damaged DVRs. And VIP 2.0 not only can perform forensic data recovery from password protected DVR directly but also can search and retrieve video clips from live CCTV surveillance system quickly and easily.
With SalvationDATA’s patented technology, VIP 2.0 can identify the proprietary DVR filesystem automatically, preview and export video clips easily, eliminating any need for external video players, and can recover video clips that are no longer accessible to the DVR, such as lost, deleted, overwritten and fragmented video metadata.
Using time-efficient video retrieval function of VIP 2.0, investigators can easily retrieve, search and report on CCTV and covert surveillance video clips, such as find a person of interest crossing the street or perhaps a black vehicle moving towards east. This powerful function includes objects identification and motion analytics from vast amounts of video clips, also ensuring the integrity of video evidence.
BYPASS DVR PASSWORD & SIMULTANEOUS EXTRACTION FROM DVR HARD DRIVES. MULTIPLE PROPRIETARY FILESYSTERMS AND DVR BRANDS SUPPORTED. NETWORK EXTRACTION BY DVR PORT CONNECTIION. VIDEO PREVIEW & TRANSCODE WITH EMBEDDED ULTRA-PLAYER.
INTERGRATD DISC IMAGING AQND HASH CALCULATION FUNCTIONS TO ENSURE THE PROCESS IN A FORENSICALLY SOUND MANNER. SUPPORT LOAD AND GENERATE MULTIPLE FORENSIC IMAGE FORMATS.
POWERFUL RECOVERY ALGORITHM ENGAGED WHILE SCANNING, GIVING YOU ACCESS TO NORMAL, DELETED AND LOST VIDEO CLIPS. ACCESS AND RECOVER FRAGMENTED OVERWRITTEN VIDEO CLIPS USING PATENTED TECHNOLOGY FDR™.
FORENSICALLY SOUND MANNER REPORTING FUNCTION FOR EVERY KEY OPERATION, KEEPING LOGS OF EVERY STEP YOU TAKE, EVERY VIDEO YOU EXTRACT.
VIDEO EXTRACTION AND RECOVERY
• Disk Extraction: bypassing the DVR passwords enables forensically extraction videos in normal condition, furthermore recovers the Lost, Deleted, Overwritten and Fragmented files.
• Network Extraction: supports video recovering from the surveillance host or router through remote network download module. Automatically detects the surveillance host IP and configuring local host IP, after the network connected, VIP can export large volumes of data as quickly as possible.
• Disk Imaging: with complete workflow compatible with forensic needs, supports quick data image from source disk into file, to ensure integrity of data during investigation process.
• Multi-Tasking: can extract and recover multiple DVR/NVR hard drives simultaneously, maximumly supports 8 pieces of hard drives at the same time.
UITRA TRANCODER AND PLAYER
• Video Trancoder: supports mass video clips to be transcoded into the required format in one time but no limitation on the number of files, greatly shortens the time should be spent on the investigation.
• Ultra Player: no needs for diverse video players but only one player supports numerous formats.
VIDEO RETRIEVAL AND ANALYSIS
• Intelligent Video Retrieval: filtrates the video clips by the options of: Colors, Focusing Area, Movement Direction, Trap Wire, Human and Vehicle, VIP 2.0 will quickly sort out the category which investigator may concern from abundant videos.
• Human and Vehicle Identification: able to search the human or vehicles in the video clips according to the optimized algorithm, accurately position the video clip that investigator might be interested.
• Motion Detection: analyze and retrieve the moving object according to the moving direction by arrow diagram, and quickly capture key information for the forensic investigators, devoting to clarify the crime scene more clearly.
• One Click Operation: the technical collaboration with Amped Software provides a seamless workflow between the forensic acquisition and the analysis&enhancement. The video clips which are extracted and recovered by VIP2.0 can be directly opened with Amped FIVE, we are working together to make your job easier and faster.
• Capture to court: we know evidence integrity is a top priority, which is why forensic report also logs every step taken during the video reporting process. For complete the chain of evidence management, VIP2.0 generates the evidence audit and disclosure report in PDF and HTML.
Brands We Support: