HD DOCTOR SUITE - Easy-to-use HDD repair tools Suite
(According to our pioneering 3+1 Data Recovery process, the first stage in a professional data recovery will be dealing with drive restoration and its two critical steps: diagnosis and HDD repair using the HDD repair tools HD Doctors.)
Being a data recovery professional, surely you have such kind of experience: You have to deal with data recovery from a drive with mechanical drive failures. How would you do then? Some of you may have success with electronic (PCB) problems by replacing PCB parts or directly the whole without need to use any HDD repair tools. But what will be the next when it doesn’t do anything good (even worse)? The firmware problems which need to be handled with our HDD repair tools are causing 60 percent of all drive failures-up to 80 percent for some models.
SalvationDATA HD Doctor Suite， including the following HDD repair tools : HD Doctor for WD, HD Doctor for Seagate, HD Doctor for Maxtor , HD Doctor for Samsung , HD Doctor for Fujitsu & Toshiba and HD Doctor for IBM/Hitachi, is an integrated hardware-software combined system that fixes hdd firmware issues for drives of all major manufacturers and popular drive families.
By using SalvationDATA HDD repair tools- HD Doctors and our software suite, you can have 50 percent more capability in data recovery, thus have 50 percent more business, which makes you “a professional”.
Highlights of SalvationDATA HDD repair tools - HD Doctor Suite
- Easy-to-use HDD repair tools with cost-effective design for data recovery companies, you do not need to setup a clean room or purchase the rumorous servo writers, or other expensive equipment.
- SalvationDATA HD Doctor Suite enables users comprehensive drive diagnostics carried out with ease and fast speed towards PCB, head stack, SA, firmware modules and media, the vendor-special diagnostics mode provide exact results to help you decide possible recovery methods. Specialized utilities allow more comprehensive and deeper diagnostics towards the SA and firmware recovery by activating the vendor-special restoration flow.
- Unlike HDD repair tools developed by other software companies and vendors, SalvationDATA HDD repair tools HD Doctors repair your drive without damaging the user data, while others only repair drive by erasing/damaging all the user data. SalvationDATA HD Doctor has all its functions clearly devided into three risk levels: RED, BLACK and GREEN, so to indicate what you can do and what you can’t do during the drive restoration process in case you need to maintain all user data intact.
- Software that comes with the HD Doctor runs on Microsoft Windows XP/2000. We integrated lots of operation scripts to be functional buttons to reduce the operation steps for easy-to-use purpose, you don’t need to be an expert or go for training.
- View and edit HD Password using manufacturer protocols for all supported manufacturers. Unlike other HDD repair tools who claimed password removal by Brute Force & Dictionary Attack (which actually remove nothing but wasting your time), we actually “see” the password directly.
- Embedded Engineer Note built in the SalvationDATA HDD repair tools suite-HD Doctor Suite records the engineer’s operations and reviews, on a case basis.
- SalvationDATA HDD repair tools suite - HD Doctor suite comes with a full range of adapters for the most common drive types (2.5” and 3.5”, PATA and SATA, RS-232 cable, jumpers, programmer…).
- Free upgrade of HDD repair tools software and supporting list will be provided to all the customers once available.
- HDD repair tools software is designed to support hard drives based on firmware structure and technology used rather than model number. This enables the HDD repair tools suite - HD Doctor suite to support more hard drive models, including some that are brand new on the market.
- Firmware repository maintained officially and by third parties which is needed when using HD doctor is continually updated for new drives added to the support list, and you can download them as needed from us.
- HDD repair tools suite with “One-Click” auto firmware repair feature for most common firmware failures built in: for example, G-list overflow, P-list corruption, SMART module corruption and more. Your data becomes one click away.
- Specially designed stand-alone HDD repair tools enable you to repair even HDD from different manufacturers at the same time.
- Compared with other HDD repair tools' complex re-activation process for installation, upgrade or transfer of license to a new host computer; SalvationDATA HDD repair tools - HD Doctors can be run on any PC with a USB 2.0 interface after activation, enabling you to perform on-site recoveries.
- Hardware Write Protection switch is embedded in the HDD repair tools - Hd Doctors, which blocks any possible command that may do harm to the user data.
- Both the complete suite and the partial suite of SalvationDATA HDD repair tools Hd Doctors include the console, software, a range of adapters, and you get access to downloads, our user forum, and free technical support..