As an integrated digital forensics & forensic data recovery solution provider, would never stop satisfying clients by keeping updated its software. Here we are excited to announce that newest version of DRS (Data Recovery System) is releasing today!
Let’s have a look what new features have been added to this all-in-one forensic data recovery tool:
1. Physical diagnostics is now available for all drives attached to the DRS hardware unit and your PC. Quick Diagnostics, Scan Bad Sector and Sector View are all accessible for drives plugged to the hardware unit or not.
2. New file system support: CDFS, UDF, F2FS are now supported for analysis (CDFS & UDF not supported for Pattern Scan).
3. New image format support: VHD, VHDX.
4. New search options: folder name search and time search. Allow users to search for folders with certain keywords or specify a certain time period to narrow down their search.
5. New feature in Disk Imaging: large disk image to small disk.
6. New feature in Hash Calculator: Hash calculation for physical drives.
7. New feature in imaging report: authentication of forensic image.
8. Multiple bugs fixed.
Click HERE to learn more about DRS.