Storage media supported by DRS are variety of types. Besides the traditional data recovery of HDD, DRS is able to analyze the data on the storage device of surveillance video. That ability built by 5 core functions, Ultra-playing, Video-retrieving, Super-transcoding, Map-tracking and Data-retrieving.
When DRS works on the analysis of video data, it can extract and track the moving object based on video frame variation. By this way, to get traces of all moving object would be entirely easy. In addition, it is capable of retrieving the stationery frame and shortening video viewing time.
The video analysis function of DRS can be explained as following.
1. DRS can be served as a ultra-player and transcode tool in that it can support mainstream video format and most of the surveillance video format, and can convert it into standard AVI format.
2. With the broadcast functionality by retrieval, it can ignore the stationery frame and adjust the kinetic frame speed.
3. Support video retrieval, DRS can retrieve the suspect quickly and accurately from massive amount of videos, in the light of the person, car, color, area and direction of motion.
4. Support the map track, DRS is able to label the suspect onto the map to form track during video viewing time, by which way is highly easy to analyze the suspect.
5. DRS supports data retrieval. And the marked suspect information while viewing video can be used as data query during analysis.