The third free product presentation event on 19th May 2009 in New Jersey, US
With the positive feedback of first two presentations and to meet the increasing demand of training request, Top Tech has planned to hold the third presentation on May. This event is specially designed for IT consultants, IT services engineers, and computer repair stores owners who are determined to expand their business during this discouraging economic situation.
Detailed schedule of presentation:
Time: Tuesday May 19, 2009. From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: PC Warehouse, 3681 US Highway 9, Suite 25, Freehold, NJ 07728 (Located in the Freehold Mall)
1. The definition of broad sense Data Recovery, what is our pioneered 3+1 data recovery flow
2. Data Recovery tools available in market, what is the pros and cons respectively
3. Data Compass presentation (include the function, advantage and core technologies)
4. Data Compass live presentation (case study)
5. HD Doctor Suite presentation (include live case study , function, skills,)
6. HD Doctor Suite live presentation (case Study)
7. Hands on experience and case studies, you can bring your own defective HDDs for test.
8. Ask questions
Top Tech has been our authorized Data Compass reseller, training partner and service provider since November 2008. Due to Data Compass’s satisfied performance and excellent after-sale service, Top Tech has achieved a great success. On the basis of mutual benefit and bring the real time service advantage to customers, Top tech and SalvationDATA both agreed that Top tech will take care of distribution, presentation/training, and support services for SalvationDATA products in eastern US.
Get to know more details about this free presentation, please kindly call us at (0086) 28 6859 9758 or email us at [email protected]. And also you can directly contact our reseller in New Jersey: Tel: 001-732-866-9799, email: [email protected]
Information about the second presentation survey form which completed by the attendees, please take a look at http://www.salvationdata.com/news/20090220.htm