Questions in HD Doctor For Seagate
Page 1 out of 4 Pages
- A Barracuda V HDD can get ready when connecting to the console; but parameters are undetectable. Furthermore, there is seeking sound without clicking sound and PCBA has been changed. I need the data stored, what should I do?
- How to view head number in CMD mode?
- How to find the matching ATA module in the case of ATA module missing?
- Spindle motor stopped when a U6 HDD performing SELFSCAN at AGE=3F. What to do next?
- A U6 HDD can be detected with only model missing and it failed to be detected when I changed a PCBA. Whatís wrong?
- A U6 HDD can be detected sometimes and sometimes canít. In CMD mode, AGE=60 and when I press CTRL+R it turns to AGE=50. Besides, no corrupted firmware. Whatís the problem?
- A U6 HDD sometimes canít be detected with ďBOX BUSY?indicator light all the time. Sometimes it can be detected but very slowly and there are no problems with firmware backup and firmware check. Further more, G to P and HDD Rebuild donít function. What should I do?
- I have a Barracuda IV HDD with damages on PCBA and ROM. ATA module was missing and couldnít be uploaded after changing a PCBA. How should I do?
- A Barracuda IV HDD that canít be detected originally become detectable after FW Repair but full of bad sectors. Therefore I performed SELFSCAN. It lasted for about 3 to 4 hours and stop at AGE=02. Power off and power on, it remained. How should I do?
- How to know PCBA version by firmware version for Barracuda 7200.7?
- A HDD with 15000 bad sectors stores data I need. First, the data can be viewed and I want to repair bad sectors to get data. Due to a wrong operation, I uploaded some wrong modules. Correct modules were uploaded after HOT SWAP. But the data was missing. How can I get my data back?
- A Barracuda 7200.7 HDD has fell onto ground and it enters F > when connecting to the console. I tried F > Repair for several times, but failed. How to repair it?
- I have a HDD that can be detected but just with some bad tracks. However, after SELFSCAN, problems come. First, ATA module backup from original HDD canít be uploaded. I performed FW Repair and power off/on to check. Well, the HDD become undetectable, AGE was equal to 60 and there was no ATA module. How to repair it?
- A Barracuda 7200.7 HDD enters F > after SELFSCAN and canít be manually turned to T >.
- At which AGE can HDD power off for B54 HDD when performing SELFSCAN? Need it upload firmware?