Questions in HD Doctor For Maxtor
Page 3 out of 3 Pages
- How to know whether self-scan completes or not?
- What’s the difference between SELFSCAN in HPA and SELFSCAN in RAM?
- For those HDDs, of which self-scan can’t complete, what ‘s the reason and solution?
- A 2F040J0 HDD is full of bad sectors when checked by MHDD with model and firmware check normal, what should i do?
- Maxtor Module 51 Error (generally p-list), how to deal?
- I have a Maxtor 6B250R0 that clicks when powered on. If I put it into safe mode the parameters show as Maxtor SABRE. How do I fix this drive so that I can recover the data?
- Maxtor SATA HDD DIAMONDMAX 8S 40GB. HDD IS PASSWORD PROTECTED HOW TO RESET THE PASSWORD,NOT ABLE TO INSERT 2 WIRE FOR SAFE MODE,I HAVE RECIEVED ONLY 2 BLUE WIRE ANY SOLUTION?
- Maxtor Fireball 3 2F SERIES Model 2F040L071 SN F1F6S0DE,undetectable no parameters, which boot file has to be upload AND FIRMWARE.any solution.
- Maxtor HD Doctor Support 6E040T0 SATA Drive?
- MY MAXTOR code : nar61ea0 6e040L0711005 E1QMHJKE I have uploaded firmware salvation of maxtor 6E E1Q but it didn' work so Please tell which one of firmware I have to upload.
- After clicking P-list, defects are shown. but when click at Plist test, status goes to Error, And Add to plist also does not work in this situation. how to deal?
- if bad sector found was more than 2000, can my hdd be saved ?
- Maxtor 2F 40GB FW Defect Scan show some errors?when i upload 40gb FW from different donor backup show error what is the solution.