Questions in HD Doctor For WD
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- if bad sector found was more than 2000, can my hdd be saved ?
- How to operate HOT SWAP PCB?
- How to depop head for WD HDD?
- Here is a WD400BB-00DKA0 HDD, which is recognized but Module 21, Module 22, Module 25, Module 26, Module 29, Module 2D and Module 44 are detected error. The program reports error when performing HDD Rebuild. I directly reset the power and the HDD get unrecognized. What should I do in this situation?
- I have a WD800BB-00JHC0 HDD, which is unrecognized. After replacement of PCBA, it gets recognized and all modules and tracks are good. The problem is that it can’t be partitioned and formatted. What should I do?
- How to make firmware of 20G HDD from 40G HDD?
- There are many bad sectors detected after Rewrite Servo and it is very slow when scanning defects, how to recover it?
- What’s the reason of self-scan failure?
- How long will it take to run self-scan and how to make sure it is complete?
- There are two kinds of jumper settings for WD HDD, one is PCBA mode and the other is singly occupying mode. What’s the difference between them?
- I remove the ATA module of a Black I HDD and the HDD becomes unrecognized. Without backup firmware, I don’t know how to do. Any suggestion?
- A HDD has some defective modules, but after successfully uploading backup /donor modules, other modules are detected error, what’s the solution?
- How to respond to HDD Rebuild failure?
- Does WD HD Doctor support Section Depop, Selfscan, SA L-Format and Write Test for Black I HDD?
- The capacity of a 80GB HDD is recognized as 500MB when partitioned or detected by BIOS, why?