Work with SalvationDATA
At SalvationDATA, we are committed to providing an environment that empowers team members to realize their innovative potential. SalvationDATA provides competitive benefits packages, career development programs, and team-building activities. New team members can be confident they are joining a great organization that values each employee.
Data Recovery Engineer
- Diagnose and repair mechanical and electronic failures on customer storage devices as necessary;
- Properly use and understand software and hardware tool complexes needed for data recovery;
- Communicate status of projects to sales representatives and record work that is performed and needed both textually and verbally;
- Keep work area neat and orderly.
- Must have strong work ethic, be customer focused, and possess a high energy level. A high degree of integrity, professionalism, and discretion is required;
- Take responsibility and ensure all scheduled work is completed by agreed deadlines;
- Some training will be provided, but the right candidate is a uniquely motivated self-starter with the ability to study, research, and learn quickly on their own;
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge in FAT, NTFS, NFS, HFS, HTFS, EXT2/3FS is a plus.
Online Data Recovery Training Engineer
- Provide online data recovery training for customers who are interested in or who has purchased SalvatonDATA data recovery tools;
- Answer customers’ questions, and teach them how to use SalvationDATA data recovery tools through internet devices during the online training that has been specially appointed time and date;
- Prepare the data recovery courses together with SalvationDATA headquarter.
- Must have used SalavtionDATA data recovery hardware before;
- Must be self-directed and work independently toward objectives with a sense of urgency;
- Must have strong work ethic, be customer focused, and must be organized and detail oriented with a genuine commitment to help us exceed client expectations;
- In-depth knowledge of PC repair and/or troubleshooting disk drives, disk structures, tape systems, and formats is required;
- Preferably with working experience in extracting raw data, inspecting integrity of data and recovering critical file system structures from storage media, repairing hardware to make storage devices temporarily accessible;
- Good verbal and written communication skills, good judgment, strong organizational skills;
- Must have 2+ years of advanced data recovery experience.
- Anywhere that the internet service is available
If you are interested in the above jobs, please send your resume to [email protected].